8.30.2009

tuesday

Tuesday...counting tonight, it's only 2 days away. (2 DAYS!!) That'll be my first day of school.....September 1st - the first day of my junior year of high school education. This probably sounds pretty nerdy, but the new school year means way more to me than new pencils and clothes. (Although BOTH are really great...:D) It feels like a time to be drawing fresh inspiration, fresh influences, a fresh outlook. I look forward to September the way we look forward to the Ball Drop in Times Square on New Year's...
I feel it every year and know when it's time to search the internet, my music collection, magazines, and old photos for some unique things to ignite the fire of the upcoming year.  I love to just sit and think about what the school year could possibly bring! That's definitely one of my favorite kinds of day-dreams...The Future.

(Here are some of my inspirations for the upcoming school year...Top Left: One of the closest things I have to a baby, my FufiFilm s1000 digital camera. Top Right: Fashion-blogger Rumi Neely of fashiontoast.com. Bottom Left: September Vogue....they call it the fasion Bible after all...)
What are YOUR school year inspirations?

3 comments:

  1. Whyyyy must you bring this up EVERYWHERE, chloe?! :P I'm not really dreading it, but... waking up at like... 6AM everyday, just isn't my cup of tea. lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I on the other hand am hella excited for this school year to star i am a seinor and i am proud!!! plus running star for you chloe that is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha - kaley...you dont' even like tea...

    right?

    :D but i'm excited to SEE YOU GUYS everyday!! that's definitely going to be one of the best parts, because we all know it's not the cafeteria that brings in the crowds...ha.

    ReplyDelete