9.23.2009

Congratulations


I promise I will never do this again, but I feel that this is a special case. I will write about a celebrity couple. But, wait! Don't click away! It's not an average, off-again, on-again, we're-only-together-for-publicity couple; It's a so-cool-and-adorable-your-heart-may-melt couple. I am, of course, speaking of Ben Gibbard and Zooey Deschanel. Ben's music has had a big influence on my life and Zooey's films and music have also influenced me. I couldn't be happier that they (drumroll!) were married on Saturday, September 19th. Congratulations, Ben and Zooey. Best of luck!

5 comments:

  1. YEAH that was totaly a worth it celeb article!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES YES!! i think it's ok to write about celeb couples if it's taseful..and this is DEFINITELY tasteful! i remember talking to you about this, katie, the day we met at that Vox meeting! :) There was a lot of us saying "awwwww, they're so cute!".

    Which they are. And always will be. Stinkin' adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. exactly....

    i think "indie-dorableness" shall officially be added to the dictionary.

    hear that, webster?? yeah - it's now official thanks to zooey, ben, and katie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I just feel honored being in the same sentence as Ben and Zooey haha

    ReplyDelete