9.26.2009

Jason was amazing....

Yeah - Katie, Nick, and I...(and some chicks I talked to at the Zip Trip on the way home...) ALL agreed that Jason Mraz at the Lilac Bowl was an AMAZING show! Seriously....Spokane's music scene has got it goin' on....


Here are some pics Nick and I snagged at the show...

1) Ok - G-LOVE and the SPECIAL SAUCE were totally amazing. Had I ever heard of them? No. Are they popular in the 'stream? They should be. Was I dancing to their tunes like there was no tomorrow? Absolutely. Enough said. (Plus...they're cool enough to have a song called 'Booty Call'...yeah. How awesome is that?)
2) Yes! Then the moment arrived! More like JASON arrived! The crowd was all together yelling 'JAAASONNNN! JAAASONNNN!' It was a great feeling...a great feeling indeed.
What was your fave song done at the show? For those of you who didn't attend, What's your favorite MRAZ song in general?
Here's my 'Jason-love' lineup:
1) The Remedy
2) Butterfly
3) His rendition of the Marley tune. AWESOME!
4)Love for a Child
5) I'm Yours, OF COURSE!

3) Here's the entire ampitheatre done Panorama-style...Amazing is the only word to describe it. Really amazing.

4 comments:

  1. I loved the bob marley tune that was the best and the opra part of Coyote that was BA!!!!! did he even play love of a child??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe, these shots are fantastic! Mine are from a dinky camera phone, haha. I'm glad we have a photographer on staff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah - you're right, nick. he didn't play love of a child...but it's STILL one of my all time jason-faves! :)

    and katie, your camera phone is kickin some serious boo-tay! i tried to get some with my phone and it just looked like one big acid trip...definitely not so hot, (or as clear as yours! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I've got concert camara pics down to a science. Either put sunglasses in front of the lens or lower the brightness. Otherwise, the stage lights totally wash out the pic

    ReplyDelete