3.21.2010

Headbands, Headbands, Headbands!

I've made more headbands. I'm totally addicted. My friends keep asking for them, so I'm just cranking them our as fast as I can. I made one with flowers based on these Lydia flowers. Then I made two based on an adorable and simple pattern from a common thread blog. The flowers one went to my sister and the two bows went to friends for their birthdays.
Here are some pictures.



More headbands should be coming as well as a few other projects. I'm thinking pom-poms for my next headband. Any requests,Chloe?
Read. Think. Type. Rock. Knit!
-Katie

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the maroon one with the jolly bow! If only you could SEE me jumping up and down for these right now! SO COOL!

    Its so cool how you've taken a liking to knitting! Love it! (And when I started, I was shocked about how addicting and fun it became!)

    :) You starting any plans for a future knitwear boutique??! I would definitely be a customer...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe, I will make you a headband! Color? Style? Name it!
    If I could, I would just sit and knit and read, but alas, that is not the case. However, I do love to knit for my friends! Please give me a project!

    ReplyDelete