8.28.2009

now that is a really good week...

I've still got Fashion Week on the brain. Seriously - a FULL WEEK of incredible design...amazing shows. It blows my mind that the public can see this insane display of the best of the best in the fashion-world. And what's even better: It happens like...6 TIMES! (Oi...this kills me every time). Let's make a little list...(and check out the pics of my FAVE Fashion Week 2009 pics...heavy research involved, my favorite kind of research..:D)
  • You've got the Mercedes-Benz week in NYC, (check out my post 'bout that one on The Vox Box).
  • Japan, one of my absolute favorites. The construction is sooo cool. And I love sushi. Alot.
  • New Zealand, I heard about this one through fashiontoast...an AMAZING fashion blog that I'm kinda getting oddly addicted to...:)
  • Paris, another crazy-good fashion capital.
  • London, is it just me? Or do the Brits pretty much ALWAYS do fashion right? Who didn't fall in love with Luella Bartley's line for Target in summer of '06?
  • There's even a fasion week being organized in PORTLAND! (it's got the whole "eco-friendly" schtick of course, but that's still great!)
We should definitely be bringin' one to Spokane. We've already got the great music and arts scene, why not up it to fashion! I would be one drooly, excited mess if that ever did happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment