5.22.2010

soon to be a senior...



Katie is so inspiring - seriously! I've absolutely LOVED every single thing she's posted, (especially those hats, below, that I've been gushing over!), that I've been thus motivated to finally kick it into gear and POST AGAIN! :)   

I've finally decided what I'm going to plan for a bit of my Senior Project. You know those projects; the 'Final Culmination' projects that take weeks - months - to finish but are needed to grant you THE diploma.  Nick chose a 'Music/Inspiration' theme, but I'm going to go the more media-orientated route; a lookbook.

As you can tell from my other blog project, flower pony*, I've been obsessed with sewing recycled clothes, piecing together outfits, and taking photos like a fiend. What better way to use some of my photos than to piece them into a lookbook? I'm so excited to get started...here are a few shots I know I'll use:...

(shots from prom, of course...)
(handmade and self-altered tiedye)
(vintage pearls and handmade skirt)
(vintage denim shirt)

I can tell already that this project is going to take a LOT of time at the Kodak Printing Station...:)

2 comments:

  1. Chloe! You look adorable in all of these photos! Are these self-taken? I really want to get on that DIY train, heading past the accessory station and into the realm of actual clothing. I think I'll do a post about good DIY sites soon. Where do you get your inspiration? I love that handmade skirt by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style :)

    missydaisyrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete